Patch EccGnuPG 0.1.4

Sergi Blanch i Torné sbt at megacceso.com
Thu Oct 7 21:34:59 CEST 2004

Hi!

We were glad of being able to say that a new elliptic curve patch is
available. In previous versions we had some bug, but now everyone what
we know are fixed.

The module implements an Elliptic Curve Cryptosystem over F_p. The
smallest key size that you could choose is 192 bits, equivalent to a
1024 ElGamal.

I need to say that code is experimental. If you like to test it, you can
download the patch from:
http://alumnes.eps.udl.es/~d4372211/download.en.html

Thanks for your help.

/Sergi.