[gpgme] change work dir

micron micron at madlab.it
Thu Jan 13 19:28:00 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 12:18, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> the only thing you need to be aware of is that we only guarantee
> that this works as expected if you call gpgme_ctx_set_engine_info
> before starting the first operation (and for the default of course you
> have to call gpgme_set_engine_info before creating the context).
No problem, I'll take care of this

> If you want to use this in your project, you will need to depend on
> 1.1.0, which is of course not yet released.  If you really need it
> before that, we can talk about merging it back to the 1.0 line,
> although I would prefer not to do that.

At the moment I'm using gpgme from cvs.
There's no problem, I'll wait for version 1.1.0, I don't want to create
problems to the project.
Well, as we're talking about this, when will be released version 1.1.0
(approximatively)?

Cheers
 micron
--
|§ micron<- ICQ #118796665
|§ GPG Key:
|§  ~ Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
|§  ~ KeyID: 6D632BED

~ "Progress is merely a realisation of utopias" ~