[gpgme] change work dir

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 12 12:18:20 CET 2005

At Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:45:15 +0100,
micron <micron at madlab.it> wrote:
> > I didn't try your test program with my fix, but I am sure you will ;)
> Yep, now both gpgme_ctx_set_engine_info and gpgme_set_engine_info work fine.

Thanks for testing it.  I have added some documentation to the info
file, the only thing you need to be aware of is that we only guarantee
that this works as expected if you call gpgme_ctx_set_engine_info
before starting the first operation (and for the default of course you
have to call gpgme_set_engine_info before creating the context).

If you want to use this in your project, you will need to depend on
1.1.0, which is of course not yet released.  If you really need it
before that, we can talk about merging it back to the 1.0 line,
although I would prefer not to do that.

Thanks,
Marcus