gpgme test fail (more info)

Ryan P Bobko ryan at ostrich-emulators.com
Sun Jun 26 16:34:37 CEST 2005

I guess we have different ideas of "explicit," then. The info page says:

"You can enable largefile support, if it is different from the default
on the system the application is compiled on, by using the Autoconf
macro `AC_SYS_LARGEFILE'.  If you do this, then you don't need to worry
about anything else: It will just work."

I am using autoconf, and included AC_SYS_LARGEFILE to my configure.in, but I
also had to add _FILE_OFFSET_BITS and LARGEFILE_SOURCE to my Makefile before
it worked. What threw me is that I took all the defaults for compiling GPGME,
and I still got the errors from my previous email.

ry

--
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.