How to synchronize keyrings?

Martin Schoch maschoch at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 13 17:27:30 CET 2005

Hello

 Perhaps a strange question: How to synchronize public keys?

 Background: I have GnuPG on a Windows and on a Linux system - on
 both of course public keys. Sometimes I import (on both systems)
 new keys.

 Now I would have the same public keys on both systems?

 I think I have to do it like this: On the Linux system (eg.) I
 import the keys from the Windows system. Then I go back the Windows
 system an import the updated key file form the Linux system.

 But - is there any better and faster solution?

--
Best regards,
 Martin