strange behavior for --edit-key passwd

Joe Vender jvender at owensboro.net
Tue May 3 23:05:56 CEST 2005

A correction to my previous bug report:

It should have stated that this bug shows up for me in the *DYNAMIC* build of GnuPG, not the static build. I'm using MinGW/MSYS to build a native win32 version.

The configure line I used to make the dynamic builds is:

$ CFLAGS='-O3 -mtune=i386 -march=i386 -mfpmath=387 -mno-mmx -mno-sse -mno-3dnow -mno-sse2' ./configure --enable-backsigs --prefix=/home/gpg-inst

When making the static builds, the line is the same except for an "LDFLAGS=-static" appended to the end.

I've found the same behavior in dynamic builds of both GnuPG 1.4.1 and GnuPG 1.4.2-cvs. I've also found that the static builds of both versions DON'T show this behavior.

Regards,
Joe Vender