What i need to use my usb-tokens with gnupg?

kazabe kazabe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:09:31 CET 2005

Hi

I need use my usb-tokens with gnupg, but simply dont work.  All to i
found is related with smart card readers, and another usb tokens
(aladdin by example).  This tokens are developed by Kalyisis, but they
(apparently) only give support for windows (and rsa or pgp).

This is the technical information about my devices:
.
MEI1000

 Generation of the double factor of authentication Hmac-md5
change-answer in the device.
   * Middleware with support PKCS#11 and MS CAPTAIN
   * Electronic storage of manifold Certified X.509 v3
   * Generation of random numbers in hardware
   * Compatible Driver PC/SC, signed by Microsoft
   * Unique serial number of 64-bits
   * Certificate of conformance EC and FCC
   * Application controlled with light LED
   * Based access navigator Web to MEI1000 through ActiveX controls
and applet of Java
   * Three levels of security to accede to the archives and
administrative rights.
   * Estrutura of directory of archives of two levels
   * Standard interface USB

MEI2000

 Cryptographic smart card integrated StarCOS SPK 2,3 of G&D
   * Generation of the pair of keys RSA 1024-bit in the device, the
private key cannot be exported
   * Support integrated for RSA, DES, 3DES, Sha-1, MD5 and other
algorithms of security and coding
   * Middleware with support PKCS#11 and MS CAPTAIN
   * Electronic storage of manifold Certified X.509 v3
   * Generation of random numbers in hardware
   * Compatible Driver PC/SC, signed by Microsoft
   * Powerful connectivity Plug & Play for applications of PKI
   * Digital company/signature from hardware
   * Support for warehouse of multiple keys
   * Support for multiple applications PKI and smart cards
   * Certificate of conformance EC and FCC
   * Standard interface USB
   * Card Operating System

So, its possible use thats devices with gnupg?  can you provide me
some links or papers (or anything) to use my devices with gpg?

Best regards.

--
"Imagination is more important than knowlege"
A.E.