What i need to use my usb-tokens with gnupg?

zvrba at globalnet.hr zvrba at globalnet.hr
Wed Nov 9 15:27:05 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 07:09:31AM -0500, kazabe wrote:

>    * Middleware with support PKCS#11 and MS CAPTAIN

GnuPG does not, and according to Werner, will not support PKCS#11. Also,
it seems that your devices don't support PKCS#15. So I'd say - forget it.
You might try to play around with OpenSC, but you might destroy your device
doing so (i.e. giving incorrect transport key several times..). I recommend
against it.