Cross compilation of gpgme on Fedora Core 4

Srinivasan S ssrini at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 25 19:26:48 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus

How I got Mingw was by following the wiki on Mingw.org
I downloaded the following :
binutils
gcc-core
gcc-g++
mingw-runtime
w32api

Then compiled using the script provided on the wiki.  (The only additional step was to manually fix autogen.sh to the correct binaries as they were not automatically being picked up)

Are there any other files I need to also include in the Mingw compiler .. (For me the precompiled rpms on the web didnt work)

Regards
Srini