Cross compilation of gpgme on Fedora Core 4

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 25 19:34:10 CEST 2005

At Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:26:48 +0800,
"Srinivasan S" <ssrini at linuxmail.org> wrote:

> Hi Marcus
>
> How I got Mingw was by following the wiki on Mingw.org
> I downloaded the following :
> binutils
> gcc-core
> gcc-g++
> mingw-runtime
> w32api
>
> Then compiled using the script provided on the wiki.  (The only additional step was to manually fix autogen.sh to the correct binaries as they were not automatically being picked up)
>
> Are there any other files I need to also include in the Mingw compiler .. (For me the precompiled rpms on the web didnt work)

If your mingw compilation is OK, then you probably invoked configure
in the wrong way.  Did you do everything required?  Set the PATH
variable etc?

Really, cross compilation requires some fiddling around, _especially_
if you are going for a customized setup.  We use Debian GNU/Linux for
development and all the standard packages.  If you follow the same
way, you will have less trouble.

Thanks,
Marcus