Cross compilation of gpgme on Fedora Core 4

Srinivasan S ssrini at linuxmail.org
Wed Oct 26 18:00:55 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.  I found that all my ming binaries had the prefix i586-mingw32 whereas the compile script was looking for i586-mingw32msvc and was not finding it.

I edited autogen.sh to call ./configure with the parameter --host set to i586-mingw32  THis fixed everything and the compilation was successful.  Thanks a lot.

One final question .. the output of this build seems to be the gpgme.a file in the .libs directory.  Is that it ?  Or do I get a dll ?  DO i need to build with any other parameters.

Your attention and help to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Danke
Srini