Set preferred keyserver during key generation and on existing keysautomatically

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Apr 25 14:24:24 CEST 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:57:17 +0200, Holger Sesterhenn said:

> Well, I have to set this flag for about 1000 existing keys... and for
> all keys created in the future!

So just add this feature to GnuPG; it is Free Software.

Hmmm, you don't want to maintain your own version?  Then why not
contract with a company supporting GnuPG?

There is currently just one listed http://www.gnupg.org/service.html
but it should not be to hard to find other companies doing that for
you.  I recall that we talked about a support contract in the past but
your manager refused that.  From what I know the OpenPGP version of
Utimaco's crypto gateway sells pretty well...

Shalom-Salam,