svn4370 under MSYS/MingW (again)

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 7 23:13:37 CET 2006

David Shaw wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 11:29:38AM -0500, John W. Moore III wrote:
>> With the correct \g10\armor.c I find MSYS now bails out at:
>>
>> rm -rf $backupdir; exit $rc
>> makeinfo: unrecognized option `--css-include=./texi.css'
>> Try `makeinfo --help' for more information.
>
> You probably need to have an updated version of makeinfo.  What
> version of makeinfo are you using?  (makeinfo --version).

MSys* makeinfo (texinfo) is 4.3.
Cygwin texinfo is 4.8.3 and appears to work fine

John,
You may want to try texinfo from the GnuWin32 project at SourceForge.
It's version 4.8. Unzip the bin and dep package to /mingw.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32.

[*] A major update to MSys is in the works, but it'll take some time.
--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a)comcast DOT nyet
Golden Bear Networks             PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10