Possible license violation

Joe Smith unknown_kev_cat at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 01:12:44 CET 2006

"Robert J. Hansen" <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote in message
news:457D852F.6080508 at sixdemonbag.org...
> http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable
>
> PortableApps is distributing a GnuPG-enabled version of Thunderbird as a
> package along with Thunderbird.  I do not see an offer for source code
> on that page.  Perhaps a politely-worded email from a GnuPG developer
> might be in order.

They do distribute source code, they just don't have a link to it on that
page.
Click the sourceforge icon, then click the download tab, and you will see
the source listed.

Theya re offering both from the same loaction (The sourceforge download
network) so they are complying with the GPL.
I agree that a link on the page you linked to would be nice.