New schema to store keys in standard LDAP servers?

Walter Haidinger walter.haidinger at gmx.at
Sun Feb 19 13:28:35 CET 2006

Hi!

I'm looking for the LDAP schema regarded to in the GnuPG 1.4.0 announcement:
"The LDAP keyserver helper now supports storing, retrieving, and
searching for keys in both the old NAI "LDAP keyserver" as well as the
more recent method to store OpenPGP keys in standard LDAP servers."

Is the schema for the latter "more recent method" available anywhere?
I'd like to use my existing OpenLDAP server as a keyserver for GnuPG.
Btw, can GnuPG only store private keys on LDAP too?

Regards, Walter