Function to test passphrase

Will McDonald will at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 22 00:18:32 CET 2006

Excellent - this is exactly what I was looking for! You've even saved me the
development.

FYI, I'm trying to recover my ~26 character passphrase. Luckily I *mostly*
remember it (or at least my mnemonic), so I used Regexp::Genex in perl to
generate a few hundred thousand permutations - a manageable size. This, along
with your program, make a good pair.

Thanks, Folkert!

--
:wq