Issue with certain key

John Clizbe JPClizbe at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 21:45:19 CET 2006

Christian Biere wrote:
> By the way, it's probably a good idea to update the website with
> respect to CVS. I fetched GnuPG from CVS just read that you're
> using SVN since July.

Christian,

I don't believe that the CVS tree is current. I don't think it has been updated
since the switch to SVN or shortly after.

svn co svn://cvs.gnupg.org/gnupg/trunk gnupg14

svn co svn://cvs.gnupg.org/gnupg/branches/GNUPG-1-9-BRANCH gnupg19

--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a)comcast DOT nyet
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter