Issue with certain key

Christian Biere christianbiere at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 22:11:11 CET 2006

John Clizbe wrote:
> Christian Biere wrote:
> > By the way, it's probably a good idea to update the website with
> > respect to CVS. I fetched GnuPG from CVS just read that you're
> > using SVN since July.

> I don't believe that the CVS tree is current. I don't think it has
> been updated since the switch to SVN or shortly after.

Yes, that's what I meant. This information is nowhere on
http://www.gnupg.org/. The website still points to CVS. So I fetched
the sources from CVS and then saw the README file which says GnuPG is
developed using Subversion since July 2005.

> svn co svn://cvs.gnupg.org/gnupg/trunk gnupg14
> svn co svn://cvs.gnupg.org/gnupg/branches/GNUPG-1-9-BRANCH gnupg19

This information should be on the website, or not?

--
Christian