Need help compiling gpgme fat

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 6 10:46:24 CET 2006

At Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:49:20 +0100,
Stéphane Corthésy wrote:
> I've just downloaded latest libtool (1.5.22), and replaced
> config.guess, config.sub, install-sh and ltmain.sh, applied my
> previous patch on generated libtool, and now it works :-) I can now
> build libgpgme for both ppc and intel in one pass/one lib.
> (maybe my patch is not even needed, I haven't tried yet without it)
> When will you upgrade your libtool (as well as gpg's, as I guess
> there is the same problem when trying to compile gpg as fat binary)?

Yeah, it seems there is now fatting support in libtool.  I have
upgraded libgpg-error now to latest automake and libtool.  Can you
please test this from SVN?  (See README.CVS for details).

If this works for you (without any custom patches), I can update GPGME
as well, for a second test.

Thanks,
Marcus