[GPGME] gpgme_get_key vs. gpgme_op_keylist_start
smenzel at gmx-gmbh.de
Thu May 4 15:48:18 CEST 2006
Am Dienstag, 2. Mai 2006 19:25 schrieben Sie:
> To have a working example, you may want to have a look at my "transparent"
> implementation in the MUA balsa for evaluating gpg and s/mime signatures
> using gpgme: <URL:http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/balsa/libbalsa/gmime-gpgme-
You are doing this pretty much the same way I did. In the meantime I even
figuered out what was wrong. I had this in my initialization routines:
...assuming that would imply MODE_INTERN plus some efforts to retrieve the
keys via keyservers. This was apparently not the case. When I erased this
part, gpgme_get_gey() got me the right key to the fingerprint. Very weird
indeed, I must have misunderstood the manual here.
However, thanks for your example! I didn't know balsa does S/MIME. I used to
be a balsa user before I switched to Evolution because in those times balsa
wasn't capable of S/MIME.
Thanks and greetings....
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 190 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/attachments/20060504/2601fae9/attachment-0001.pgp
More information about the Gnupg-devel