gpg --search-keys correct behaviour?

Moritz Schulte mo at g10code.com
Sat May 6 18:22:30 CEST 2006

> I still can't duplicate it.  Can anyone here duplicate this?

Yes, I can.  Atleast if I understood the problem correctly.  When I
trigger a search, some keys are displayed, followed by the
"Keys x-y of z for <blah>.  Enter number(s), N)ext, or Q)uit >"-prompt.
Now, this prompt is displayed again after I have pressed "N" and Y has
already reached Z.  "N" doesn't get me out of the loop, it seems.

I tried it with
1.4.4-svn4131 and 1.4.1.

Moritz