High performance GnuPG - Assuan interface to g10?

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at gentoo.org
Sat May 20 10:49:55 CEST 2006

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 11:20:29AM +0200, zvrba at globalnet.hr wrote:
> On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 10:18:24PM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> >
> > First, an explanation of my problem/objectives - somebody might be able
> > to offer an alternative to my plan.
> >
> Depending on the ultimate use of your application, you might be able to use
> Peter Gutmann's cryptlib: http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib/
> It supports the OpenPGP message format.
Unfortunately it's lack of full cross-platform Linux support is a
definite stumbling block - in a quick test, it fails to compile under my
PPC Linux machine, claiming
'Need to define CPU type for non-x86/non-PPC Linux'

I will however keep it in mind.

I know for our users, that Alpha and Sparc linux are a big deal, so
that's already a strike against cryptlib.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at gentoo.org