High performance GnuPG - Assuan interface to g10?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon May 22 20:49:36 CEST 2006

"Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2 at gentoo.org> writes:

> I don't need any concurrency for verification - all I need to do is a lot of
> verifications ;-).

That makes it easier.  So you may make use of a first limited
version.

> Is the TODO list in the 1.9 branch accurate?

Not sure, some things might only be in my head.

> If 2.0 is close, then I'll hold off for a little while before starting on a
> server interface for g10.

Unfortunately 2.0 will not have the server interface.  We need to do
this release for some distributions who really want something claimed
to be a stable versions and where there is no need to install 1.4 in
addition to 1.9.  After that we can work on enhancements.

Please keep in mind that we need copyright assignments to the FSF for
all contributions.

Salam-Shalom,