Some build fixes

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at gentoo.org
Fri Nov 3 21:34:25 CET 2006

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 04:46:54PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> > I don't know if you are aware of these patches that are being used by
> > Gentoo.
> Not really.
The fbsd one I posted on -user earlier in the week.

> > fbsd - allow compilation under...
> Applied.  However, I don't understand why gentoo needs this
> symcryptrun thing.  I is too special for almost everyone.
The patch was from our Gentoo/FreeBSD folks, IIRC because blinding using
'#include <pty.h>' lead to compile failures. One of the Gentoo
development practices is to try and make patches that are generally
applicable, and not just applied for certain cases (eg no custom patch
that's only applied on ppc).

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at gentoo.org