LDAPS configure error on Windows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Dec 17 10:58:48 CET 2007

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:46, JPClizbe at tx.rr.com said:

> configure's check for ldap_start_tls_s fails on Win32 even though the function
> is defined and exists. The problem stems from Windows support two versions of

Thanks.  I added autoconf support by testing for the A variant and

/* Hack used for W32: ldap.m4 also tests for the ASCII version of
   ldap_start_tls_s because that is the actual symbol used in the
   library.  winldap.h redefines it to our commonly used value,
   thus we define our usual macro here.  */
#ifdef HAVE_LDAP_START_TLS_SA
# ifndef HAVE_LDAP_START_TLS_S
#  define HAVE_LDAP_START_TLS_S 1
# endif
#endif

I did this for GnuPG-1, GnuPG-2 and Dirmngr.

Salam-Shalom,