Libgcrypt svn trunk build failure on HPPA

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat May 19 22:44:04 CEST 2007

At Sat, 19 May 2007 09:48:28 +0200,
Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:

> On 2007-05-18 Marcus Brinkmann <marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> > At Thu, 17 May 2007 10:08:40 +0200,
> > Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> ...]
> >> FWIW 1.3.0 vanilla seems to build fine. If there is more information
> >> needed (complete buildlog, config.status et, ...) I will happily
> >> provide it.
>
> > Can you please send me the files config.log and mpi/Makefile ?  This
> > might be enough (but to be honest, I don't yet know what I am looking
> > for).
>
> Hello,
> I have uploaded the whole thing as browseable tree to the web.
> http://www.bebt.de/debian/libgcrypt/libgcrypt11-1.3.0/config.log
> http://www.bebt.de/debian/libgcrypt/libgcrypt11-1.3.0/mpi/Makefile

Thanks.  config.log confirmed that the automake conditionals were not
set correctly, and I noticed then that I had the wrong function names
in the configure.ac test (the udiv functions were prefixed by mpih,
but actually they shouldn't be).  I put in a fix, which I hope will
fix this for you.  Please let me know if there are any further problems.

2007-05-19  Marcus Brinkmann  <marcus at g10code.de>

        * configure.ac: Fix test for optional UDIV and UDIV_QRNND MPI
        modules.

Thanks,
Marcus