Libgcrypt svn trunk build failure on HPPA

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Sat May 19 09:48:28 CEST 2007

On 2007-05-18 Marcus Brinkmann <marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> At Thu, 17 May 2007 10:08:40 +0200,
> Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
...]
>> FWIW 1.3.0 vanilla seems to build fine. If there is more information
>> needed (complete buildlog, config.status et, ...) I will happily
>> provide it.

> Can you please send me the files config.log and mpi/Makefile ?  This
> might be enough (but to be honest, I don't yet know what I am looking
> for).

Hello,
I have uploaded the whole thing as browseable tree to the web.
http://www.bebt.de/debian/libgcrypt/libgcrypt11-1.3.0/config.log
http://www.bebt.de/debian/libgcrypt/libgcrypt11-1.3.0/mpi/Makefile

Additionally the whole build-tree (libgcrypt11-1.3.0/*) is in
http://www.bebt.de/debian/libgcrypt/buildtree.tar.gz
the complete ditrectory structure with additionally buildlog and
libgcrypt11_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz and libgcrypt11_1.3.0-1.diff.gz
libgcrypt11_1.3.0-1.dsc is in
http://www.bebt.de/debian/libgcrypt/everything.tgz

I am starting with vanilla source, then apply
svn diff -r1249:1251
(stored in debian/patches/13_fixPIC.diff) and then apply the patch
containing the changes from re-running auto-*
(debian/patches/14_re_autofoo.diff).

thanks, cu andreas
so grateful to you.'