This Mailman eats signatures (was: gpg-agent and pinentry docs and testing)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 31 14:53:39 CET 2007

In case you wonder, why my last emails had a "bad" signature.

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 12:41, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Nachricht wurde signiert mit dem Schlüssel 0xE63B9E2D88CD872F.
>
> Status:Ungültige Signatur

My guess is that Gnupg's Mailman eat the signature.

The email I had send contained:

Mailman transformed it to:

My suggestion is to apply a patch or move to a version of Mailman
that has been patched. Debian's package should have a patch already.
Details
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=933757&group_id=103&atid=300103.