Fwd: How can I encrypt with a PGP pub key

张靖 jingz.bit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:47:15 CEST 2008

Hi
I'm now working on encrypt files with the public key which was exported from
PGP FW 6.5.8

But pgp still could not decrypt the gpg file correctly.
Following is my command lines:

$ gpg --import pgp_public_key.asc
$ gpg --pgp6 -r UID --encrypt test.txt

$ pgp test.txt.gpg -o test_decr.txt

Unrecognized characters appeared in test_decr.txt

Thanks.