Vs Combined Method? E+S from RFC 3156 6.2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 15 10:12:10 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008 23:08:41 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> I am coming back to the discussion,
> because I do not see the resolution.

Again.
Let me add that having this arguments available
would be more and more important, because in the last month alone I've got
email claimed to be from the following email application that are using the
combined method (and text mode), which again I assume Werner dislikes:

1.

2.

3.

Werner, what do you think? Even a strong recommendation from your side
that someone could link to might help those implementors.

Bernhard