pyme

Igor Belyi gpgme at katehok.ac93.org
Sat Jan 5 00:07:04 CET 2008

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 January 2008 17:10, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
>>> It would be cool to have python gpgme bindings.
>>>
>> http://pyme.sourceforge.net/
>>

> This looks abandoned, lowlevel and is based on SWIG.
> Nevertheless it could be a start.

I didn't abandon it. It works for me fine and there was no bug filed for
some time - that's why there no activity. I naively thought it means
that it works for everyone else as well. Yes, I probably should update
it for the new revision of the gpgme and SWIG and probably add
installation for the Windows..

And what's the problem with using SWIG? It helps to have python bindings
for any library in no time.

Let me know exactly what are your expectations from such bindings and
I'll try to help.

Cheers,
Igor