sending interactive passwords

Kristo kristo at no-log.org
Tue Jul 1 00:40:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm talking about exactly the same thing, but I'm using
GnuPG 1.4.7 on window$ and gpg-agent does not work, nor pinentry.
I'd like to use them so I can have different passphrases for different
keys and remember them.

I saw that 1.4.9 binary is available but I don't see its release notes
on the site.
Is the gpg-agent + pinentry issue solved in the 1.4.9 version ?
And, can I install the 1.4.9 without uninstalling the 1.4.7 ?

Thanks a lot
Chris