gpgme: how to interpret signature.status / documentation problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 3 20:12:32 CEST 2008

info gpgme-1.1.6
tells me

   `gpgme_error_t status'
          This is the status of the signature.  In particular, the
          following status codes are of interest:

         `GPG_ERR_NO_ERROR'
               This status indicates that the signature is valid.  For
               the combined   result this status means that all
               signatures are valid.

         `GPG_ERR_SIG_EXPIRED'
[..]

What I cannot find the constants defined in gpgme.
The documentation seems outdate. How to I interpret the status values?
(I would want a string representation as well, if possible.) :)

E.g. what do the following values indicate
signature 1 :
  summary:     0x800  (this is GPGME_SIGSUM_SYS_ERROR)
  status:      0x7000001

Thanks,
Bernhard

--