Secret Sharing

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 20 12:14:45 CET 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:23, sutter at informatik.hs-furtwangen.de said:

> What is your current attitude towards an implementation?

There is no standard for it except for a flag telling that the secret
key is shared.

My major concerns with secret sharing is that I have no idea on how to
make a good user interface.

gnupg-devel at gnupg.org is the place for this.

> Another thing is the Google Summer of Code. As I have to be finished

That is up to you.  Don't count on my as mentor etc.  I do not want to
help that company in any way in particular not PR-wise.

Salam-Shalom,