Secret Sharing

Phil Sutter sutter at informatik.hs-furtwangen.de
Thu Mar 20 20:25:29 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:14:45PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> My major concerns with secret sharing is that I have no idea on how to
> make a good user interface.

This is another good question, and in some ways also associated to my
questions about how to design the processes.

> > Another thing is the Google Summer of Code. As I have to be finished
>
> That is up to you.  Don't count on my as mentor etc.  I do not want to
> help that company in any way in particular not PR-wise.

Well, me neither. My motivations for doing it were mainly of monetary
kind. As I'm writing my thesis internally, this is the only chance of
getting paid for my work.
When searching for a mentoring organisation, I think I'll anyway have to
address GNU directly. So I'll do that and then see what they say.

Greetings, Phil