assuan patch for w32

Lars Silvén lars at primekey.se
Mon May 19 13:42:21 CEST 2008

Hello!

I have built gnupg2 for Windows by using the Linux mingw cross compiler on Debian.

I am using it together with http://gnupg-pkcs11.sourceforge.net and enigmail on Thunderbird. It works great now.

But I had to fix a problem in assuan. I am attaching a patch for the change I had to do. The patch is needed and tested on 2003 Server and Vista.

Please update your CVS with this patch.

If someone is interested in the binaries I produced or the build script I developed to build it please let me know.

Best Regards
Lars Silvén