"constructive criticism of GPG"

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat May 31 12:31:36 CEST 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:00, erictetz at gmail.com said:

> Anyway, that's all. I just wanted to bring that post to your
> attention, because here it is 7 years later and people are still going
> through the exact same shit. :)

Thanks.  I have implemented that in gpg2 and it will eventually end up
in gpg1.  It is a bit complicated because I needed to make sure not to
break existing translations.  It is better to use the old but translated
text than a new and English text.  Some translations have not been
updated for a long time and I don't won't to break this quite import
part of gpg.

Shalom-Salam,