OpenPGP Issue

Yeruva, Usha Usha.Yeruva at Avnet.com
Sat Oct 25 00:21:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to encrypt a file from webMethods Integration Server using
OpenPGP package after all the configurations were done correctly and
receiving the following exception. I was successfully able to encrypt
the file using the exact same command from command line logging in as
same user.

gpg: out of memory while allocating 128 bytes.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this error?

JVM memory settings are as follows.

JAVA_MIN_MEM=1536M and JAVA_MAX_MEM=2048M
Java version: 1.4.2.
OS: Unix

Appreciate your reply.
Thanks,