Where is >libassuan-1.1.0

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Nov 23 15:15:33 CET 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:10, ikrabbe.ask at gmail.com said:

> when I try to compile gnupg and gpgme from trunk I need a libassuan with a new
> API version, that should be available from version 1.1.0 on.

You need to use libassuan from the SVN as well.

We are currently in the process of changing quite soem things and until
this has settled down we won't do any regular release.  The main factor
is the cleanup of the libassuan API while truning it into a DSO.  It is
basicaly finished and as soon as this has been done we will do a
libassuan release so that other software can migrate to the new API.

> together in the svn repositories or even better I would recommend to use git
> repositories, which are much better for distributed development.

We settled for CVS/SVN a long time ago and won't change every few years
for the then en-vogue VCS.  Further we don't have a distributed
development model but a closely controlled one for legal and security
reasons.

Salam-Shalom,