AGP on Android

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Aug 17 00:24:06 CEST 2010

On 8/16/2010 5:52 PM, Milo wrote:
> I'm getting your point but remember that we are talking about
> Android-capable devices

You are; I'm not.  I never said there was reason to be skeptical of
OpenPGP on the Android: I said there was reason to be skeptical of
OpenPGP on mobile devices.  Maybe I should have made it more clear: I
thought I was being precise, but I can see how people may have missed my
shift.

I think OpenPGP in the mobile space is fascinating.  OpenPGP in the
Android-specific space, or the iPhone or Pre-specific space, or
what-have-you, interests me much less.