GPGME - omit gpg-agent / pinentry passphrase dialog

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Thu Dec 2 21:59:36 CET 2010

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 18:18:39 +0100 Werner Koch wrote:

Thanks for your fast answer!

> gpg-preset-passphrase(1) is another option
> to control passphrase entry.

Hey, this sounds like an appropriate solution. Does GPGME provide any
functions that will help me to interact with gpg-agent and call
gpg-preset-passphrase? (I haven't see such a function in GPGME's info
page). I'd rather use libgpgme for ALL GnuPG related tasks instead of
calling gpg-preset-passphrase directly from my application. It would be
really nice if I could provide a list with (keyid,passwd) pairs to
libgpgme.

bye,
Daniel

--
Daniel Mueller          http://danm.de
Berlin, Germany         OpenPGP: F9F982C1