OpenPGP sig notations - IANA registry vs. seen-in-the-wild

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at gentoo.org
Tue Jan 26 00:18:33 CET 2010

The RFC's describe the creation of a registry, but the most I can find
is an empty one:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/pgp-parameters/pgp-parameters.xhtml#pgp-parameters-6

===
10.2.2.1.  Signature Notation Data Subpackets
... Notations contain a user space that is completely unmanaged and an IETF space.
===

1. Are there ANY IETF-registered notations?
2. I'm also looking for seen-in-the-wild notations, esp. common ones.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at gentoo.org