Advice on incorporating GPG into a project

J. Scott Edwards j.scott.edwards.nwos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:28:43 CET 2010

Hello,

I made a couple of inquiries here about incorporating GPG signatures
into my project 4 or 5 years ago (my how time files!), but then I
decided to leave the signature stuff out of my prototype until the
project was further along.  Now that I'm starting work on the next
phase, I have been thinking about the signature thing again.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to advise me on how to do
it.  It is not putting signatures on files, but putting them on
objects.  It would be nice to discuss it with the whole list, but I
didn't want to create too much traffic.

Thanks
  -Scott