[gpgtools-users] GnuPG 2.0.18 release?

Alexander Willner alex at gpgtools.org
Sun Aug 7 18:27:57 CEST 2011

Hi there,

On 07.08.2011, at 13:17, Benjamin Donnachie wrote:
> On 6 Aug 2011, at 22:38, Martin Paljak <martin at martinpaljak.net> wrote:
>> Will there be a new release? I'd guess the Lion release will include the new version?
> Yes but due to work commitments it is currently a low priority for me.

might be a good opportunity to start the next 'call for participation'. We have a foundation for a "simple click'n'run" GnuPG 2 compiling script (see [1]). After some issues are solved this script might be used to easily publish new compiled versions...

Best regards, Alex

[1] https://github.com/GPGTools/MacGPG2/blob/master/build-script.newWithDownload.sh