Is there a way to use just one line with parameters when manipulating key-ring at the at command prompt?

Veet Vivarto vivarto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:38:31 CET 2011

Please disregard my previous message. I made a mistake and forgot to
change the subject.
Here is the question again, this time with the correct subject line.

Is there a way to generate a new key with just one line at the command promt?
using
the "--gen-key" command starts a long process of promts, questions and answers.
Is it possible to bypass all of this by providing the name email and
other necessary information all in one line?

The same question for changing the pass-phrase.  Can this be done
without going through a submenu?

than you in advance for your help.
Vivarto