Unable to compile GnuPG 2.1 beta 3

Alphazo alphazo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:19:31 CET 2011

Adding "--disable-dirmngr" did the trick.

After installing beta 3 I didn't import my old keychain but rather did
a "gpg2 -v --list-keys" that listed keys present in my keychain.
However I also received a seg. fault at the end:

gpg: signal Segmentation fault caught ... exiting
[1]    10610 segmentation fault  gpg2 -v --list-keys

Is this normal?

Thanks
Alphazo