playing with ecc in batch mode

Sergi Blanch i Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Thu Feb 3 22:53:28 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with the pinentry when I try to use the gpg2 (ecc git
version), even doing it as batch mode a pientry window is launched.

Also I have tried with '--passphrase' parameter, the
'--passphrase-file', and the batch command 'Passphrase'. Without
success, always the popup.

This is _not_for_production proposals. I have an script that I used
for test the ecc patch for the 1.4 branch and I like to adapt it to
this fantastic and expected code for the 2.1 branch, but I cannot make
it work.

With a command line:
/home/serguei/usr/bin/gpg2 --no-permission-warning --homedir
$HOME/src/GnuPG/git/ecc.checks/rings --passphrase-file=testpassph
--quiet --batch --no-tty --gen-key

With the next batch commands:
Key-Type: 19
Key-Length: 256
Key-Usage: sign
Subkey-Type: 18
Subkey-Length: 256
Subkey-Usage: encrypt
Name-Real: "alpha.256"
Name-Comment: ECC test key
Name-Email: alpha at 256.ecc
Expire-Date: 2
%commit

Can someone help me to know where I made a mistake?

Thanks

/Sergi.