ERROR: _gpgme_io_set_close_notify: error: Invalid argument

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 11 12:13:53 CET 2011

Am Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011 14:55:20 schrieb mbo:
> we are accesing  gpgme in a python script for decrypting emails. To
> reproduce the error we are facing, we are using the following python
> script:
>
> import gpgme
> ctx=gpgme.Context()
> ctx.get_key(’B9F2747A’)

> pygpgme-0.1+bzr20090820

You know that gpgme_check_version() necessary for initialisation according to
gpgme 1.1.6 docs. You could check if pygpgme does this.
(pyme, the other python package did not. You could try it.)

To find out about the differences, you could try to save all environment
variables in the two runs and compare them. Also compare all packages and
maybe ldd outputs.

Looks like a question for the pygpgme people, also.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.