ERROR: _gpgme_io_set_close_notify: error: Invalid argument

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Fri Feb 11 13:46:05 CET 2011

Hello Bernhard,

thanks for the hint, but  gpgme_check_version() is called inside pygpgme (https://code.launchpad.net/pygpgme). If I call the script directly, it runs without any problem. The problem only occurs when I start the script from freeswitch/mod_python which implements the python C API. Environment variables and lld outputs are the same on both systems. In my opinion it looks like a threading issue, but I can't find any differences to the other system where everything works.

Best Regards

Markus