Tips running gpg-agent/scdaemon in a dev env?

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Sun Jan 16 20:09:48 CET 2011

On 1/16/11 7:57 AM, Werner Koch wrote:

> p.s.  If you want to send patches, be aware that we need copyright
> assignments to the FSF.  A couple of patches to solve your problem have
> already been posted to this ML.

First of all, thanks for the detailed explanation on getting thing up
and running.  It's more than I could have hoped for.

I have no problem filling out copyright assignment paperwork, but are
you saying people provided patches but no copyright assignment?  Or are
these patches expected to be integrated?  Or are they in limbo?  I just
don't want to redo the work if the problem is solved and will be
available in gnupg.  And I also don't want to look at the patches if
they're not legally cleared, I'd rather write wholly original code for
copyright purposes.

--
Grant

"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."